Monday, December 30, 2013

Old habits die hard, Harder than November rain...

No, I don't have moves like Jagger.

I've noticed two things recently that I'm doing, and I know why.

First, when I become bored with certain games I'm playing, besides looking for other random games to fill my time, I pick up and reread Ready Player One.  I started reading it last night.  This will make for reread number four.

Second, I irrationally disappoint myself by hoping, every single day, that Blizzard will stealthily start doing a WoD beta, and that if I log into my account on the website, or even the desktop app, that I'll have a WoD test server to download or log into.  Just sitting there, waiting for me, with open arms, just for me.

It hasn't happened, and it saddens me.

Or a Wildstar beta invite, that would brighten me up a little.  That has also been disappointing.

But I do these things when I become kind of bored.  Now, nobody needs to break out their 'jump-to-conclusions-mat' any time soon.  I love my WoW, my guild, my raiders.  I look forward to that all the time.  But the other stuff, I just want new things.  New story.  New landscapes.  New levels.  New stuff to play with.  The old toys are getting...stale.  I need a new spice, a new flavor, to make the meal wonderful again.

Anyone have some interesting games that can fill a lot of time?  I'll play almost any genre.  If you have something interesting, drop me a line in game or here or facebook or wherever.  I'm looking for some new filler toys to kill some time.

4 comments:

  1. Hey saicho come join me in guild wars 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phil and I just played CS:GO last night and had a friggin blast! It's like $10! Join us man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or if you wanna play GW2 with Drop and don't have an account, I got one you can have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've actually reinstalled GW2, just don't know if I want another MMO to fill my time until WoD. League can only keep my mind of WoW crap for so long, need something else. CS:GO eh?

    ReplyDelete